Best Books For CUET Exam Preparation 2024
CUET preparation books help candidates prepare for the CUET exams. The best reference books to cover the important topics have been shared in this article.
CUET Preparation Books 2023: CUET (Common University Entrance Test) is a national-level entrance test that can help candidates secure admission in the central, private, and deemed universities of India. Around 168 universities accept the CUET scores in India. So, everyone who aspires to seek admission into undergraduate courses in top universities must apply for it.
The CUET exam is an objective-type entrance test. It means that the candidates will have to answer the MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). The application form for the CUET 2024 exam will be released in the first week of February. The candidates must start preparing for this exam in advance due to its extensive syllabus. Over 1 million students applied for it last year. So, it is a highly competitive entrance test. In this article, we will discuss the best CUET preparation books that candidates must study to obtain a high score.
Table of Contents
- CUET Exam 2024: An Overview
- CUET Preparation Books: Best Books for CUET Preparation 2024
- CUET Preparation Books: Section-Wise Best Books
- Best Types of CUET Preparation Books for Section I
- Best Types of CUET Preparation Books for Section II
- Best CUET Preparation Books for Section III
- CUET Preparation Books: Subject-Wise Best Books
- CUET Preparation Books: Benefits of Going Through CUET Books
- CUET Preparation Books: How to select the best books?
- CUET Preparation Books 2024: FAQs
CUET Exam 2024: An Overview
CUET exam registration will start in the month of February. The exact dates for application, form correction, and exam are not released yet. The candidates will be allowed to choose any one of the 13 languages as the medium to give this exam. The languages are Hindi, Urdu, English, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Marathi, Odia, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali. Some of the key highlights of the CUET exam have been provided in the below table:
CUET Preparation Books: Best Books for CUET Preparation 2024
These are the best books for CUET preparation 2024:
- CUET UG Economics Book
- CUET UG English Book
- CUET UG General Test Book
- CUET UG Hindi (हिन्दी) Book
- CUET UG Mathematics Book
- CUET UG Chemistry Book
- CUET UG Physics Book
- CUET UG History Book
- CUET UG Geography Book
- CUET UG Accountancy Book
CUET Preparation Books: Section-Wise Best Books
The CUET exam is conducted in four sections. The section-wise best books for CUET preparation 2024 are given below:
Best Types of CUET Preparation Books for Section I
The section I is dedicated to the language. The candidates can choose one among 32 languages as a subject. Some of the important books types for covering this section are mentioned below:
Best Types of CUET Preparation Books for Section II
CUET section II is mainly related to course-specific subjects. Here are some of the important types of books for this section:
Best CUET Preparation Books for Section III
The section three mainly comprises subjects like Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning. The books that the candidates can refer to cover these subjects are given in the below table:
CUET Preparation Books: Subject-Wise Best Books
The best books for CUET preparation 2024, as per the subjects which the candidates want to study are given below:
CUET Preparation Books: Benefits of Going Through CUET Books
Here are some of the key advantages of going through the best books for CUET preparation 2024:
- The CUET preparation books are written by experts. The candidates will find many key insights regarding this exam by going through these books. They will also get easy access to syllabus and topics that are created by experts.
- Most of these books come with sample question papers and mock tests. The candidates can check their knowledge about a particular subject or topic by going through them. They can also access the sample papers to understand the type of questions that are asked in the exam.
- The CUET preparation books provide updated information, topics, and syllabus of the CUET exam. So, going through these books makes the candidates acquainted with the latest topics, syllabus updates, and more.
- The candidates can access their strengths and weaknesses by assessing the study materials of different reference books. Practising previous years question papers boosts their mental preparedness for giving the exam. The mock tests prepare their minds to cover all the questions within the given duration.
CUET Preparation Books: How to select the best books?
The candidates must follow these rules while selecting the best CUET preparation books:
- The candidates must only refer to the latest edition of books as they contain the topics as per the updated syllabus. The older versions may contain the topics of outdated syllabus which will waste the time and resources unnecessarily.
- They must select the books that explain the concepts in a simple manner. The language used in the books must be clear and simple to understand.
- The candidates must avoid the books that contain detailed and theoretical topics. The questions asked in the CUET exam are of objective nature. So, the books must also carry the information that compliments the question type and syllabus.
- They must only pick the books that are authored by a known author or published by a known publication house.
- The candidates can discuss the best CUET preparation books with previous year toppers. It will give them an idea about the best books for CUET preparation 2024.
CUET Preparation Books 2024: FAQs
1. Which are the best books for CUET 2024 Physics?
‘Concepts of Physics’ by H. C. Verma, ‘Objective Physics’ by D. C. Pandey, and ‘Fundamentals of Physics’ by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker are the best books for Physics.
2. Which are the best books for CUET preparation 2024 for Chemistry?
The ‘Handbook of Chemistry’ by Arihant Experts and ‘Chemistry for Competitive Exams' by Shriniwas Gurjar are some of the best preparation books for Chemistry.
3. How much time is required to prepare for CUET?
Even one month would be enough if you prepare dedicatedly. However, to cover the diverse subjects and topics, it is suggested that you prepare from at least 3 months prior to the exams.
4. Is it difficult to clear CUET?
The questions asked in the CUET exam are of moderate difficulty level. So, the candidates can clear it easily if they have enough domain knowledge and prepare well for the CUET exam.
5. Which are the best books for the General Test?
‘NTA CUET UG 2024 Section 3 General Test’ by Arihant Experts and ‘NTA CUET UG 2024 General Test Section III 'by Educart are some of the best books for the General Test.
IIT Jee Study Material For Physics, Chemistry, And Maths