CUET Study Material 2024: Syllabus, Books, Benefits
CUET study material 2024 is important for scoring good marks in the CUET exam. Since lakhs of students are writing the CUET exam every year, preparing from the best study material is important to stand out.
Hence, we have provided the best CUET study material for CUET aspirants. In addition to this, aspirants should create a study plan and stick to it. Follow the blog to learn more about the CUET entrance exam, syllabus, books, and its benefits.
CUET Entrance Exam Overview
The CUET entrance exam is a standard university test that gives UG admissions to candidates in 47 central universities and 250+ major universities across India. Every year lakhs of students appear for the CUET exam to secure admission to the UG program.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the CUET exam every year. With the CEUT exam, every student will get a fair chance to perform in the CUET entrance exam and get admission to the university based on their CUET score.
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus for UG
The following provides the subject-wise CUET entrance exam syllabus for UG.
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus - English
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Choosing the correct words
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Rearranging the parts
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus - General Test
- Current Affairs
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
- General Mental Ability
- Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8)
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus - Physics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Communication Systems
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus - Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- d and f block elements
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-block elements
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus - Economics
- Consumer Behaviour and Demand Introduction
- Producer Behaviour and Supply
- Forms of Market and Price Determination
- Simple Applications of Tools of Demand and Supply Curves
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Determination of Income and Employment
- Money and Banking
- Government Budget and the Economy, Balance of Payments
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus - History
- The Story of the First Cities Harappan Archaeology
- Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a story, Social Histories using the Mahabharata
- A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa, Agrarian Relations The Ain-i- Akbari
- The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles
- Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi Tradition
- New Architecture: Hampi
- Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi Tradition, Medieval Society through Travellers’ Accounts
- Colonialism and Rural Society: Evidence from Official Reports, Representations of 1857
- Partition through Oral Sources : Mahatma Gandhi through Contemporary Eyes
- Colonialism and Indian Towns: Town Plans and Municipal Reports, The Making of the Constitution
CUET Entrance Exam Syllabus - Mathematics
- Relation and Functions
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
- Linear Programming
- Quantification and Numerical Applications
- Index Numbers and Time Based Data
- Linear Programming
- Financial Mathematics
Best CUET Entrance Exam Books
Selecting the CUET entrance exam books plays an important role in the CUET exam preparation. Hence, reviews and ratings posted by fellow CUET aspirants are important. However, doing this would be time-consuming as many resources are available.
Hence, we have listed the best subject-wise and combo CUET entrance exam preparation books for candidates, which are available in the PW store. Click the link below to learn more about these CUET entrance exam preparation books.
This book is prepared on the CUET exam structure to clear the CUET exam doubts. Also, the important current affairs until October are added to the QR code, which the candidates can scan and refer to. For every chapter, memory-based questions are added for practice. The appropriate theory is given to prepare and revise.
Each section in this book is covered uniquely to help the candidates prepare in fast mode. CUET NTA mock test paper with an answer key is added in this book. Hence, candidates can take mock tests and refer to the solutions. Moreover, 9 practice test answers are given with an answer key for candidates' practice.
This book contains different question types like NCERT-based topic-wise MCQs, statement-based MCQs, comprehension-based MCQs, and assertion & reason MCQs. Moreover, elaborate solutions for all the topics are covered. Therefore, candidates don't need to search for the answers.
This book contains different question types based on the latest CUET exam pattern. Memory-based questions of the CUET 2022 exam are given in this book for practice. Also, practice papers are attached for candidates to practice with elaborate solutions.
This book contains 100+ MCQs for every chapter. Hence, after completing every chapter, candidates can practice questions from the chapters and assess their preparation level. This will help them to find how well they have prepared for the exam.
This book contains important terms in every chapter. Answer keys for mock tests and sample papers are attached to this book. Hence, candidates can use it for analysis purposes to understand their mistakes.
This book is specifically designed for computer-based tests. The best part about this book is candidates can practice different question types and learn the tricks to solve the questions faster. Moreover, it helps them in time management.
Benefits of CUET Entrance Exam Books
The following are some of the benefits of CUET entrance exam preparation books.
Important Current Affairs
This CUET book consists of the important current affairs for the general test section. Moreover, it contains a QR code for the current affairs of upcoming months. Therefore, the current affairs will be updated regularly.
Good For Revision
It contains appropriate theories and questions to prepare and revise every chapter. Hence, candidates won't miss out on any chapters. Moreover, memory-based questions for each chapter are covered in this CUET book.
Mock Test Papers
CUET mock test papers are attached for candidates to practice to get the exam feel. Also answer keys for the mock tests are also attached for analysis purposes. 5 NTA based practice test papers are also attached with answer keys and QR codes for online explanations.
Previous Year Papers
These CUET books contain the previous year's papers with answers and solutions. Hence, it will be best for candidates to understand the question types and the exam pattern. Also, they can use this for analysis purposes.
CUET Study Material FAQs
Q1. Where can I get the CUET UG study materials?
Ans. Candidates can get the CUET UG study materials in the PW store.
Q2. Who is eligible to appear for the CUET exam?
Ans. Candidates who wish to appear for the CUET exam should have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam.
Q3. Who conducts the CUET exam?
Ans. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the CUET exam every year.
Q4. Can I pass the CUET exam without coaching?
Ans. Yes, with the proper preparation and consistency, candidates can pass the CUET exam without coaching.
Q5. Is the CUET exam tough?
Ans. The CUET exam is not very difficult. Candidates have to prepare right from the beginning so that it will be easier for them.
IIT Jee Study Material For Physics, Chemistry, And Maths